Saturday, January 13, 2007

We Can't Wait...



Well...I said yes - of course!!!!! First of all, I was totally not expecting Justin to propose (for the entire story check our website, it should be there soon)! When Justin asked me to marry him I could hardly squeak out "YES" because I started crying right away. I cannot even begin to describe to you how excited I am to spend the rest of my life with him, and to one day soon call him my husband. Like every other girl, I have dreamt about the man I would marry since childhood - yet Justin is far greater than I could have imagined. God gave me an indescribably wonderful gift when He brought Justin into my life. I am still overwhelmed and amazed at all that Justin did for me the day that he proposed, he spent so much time planning every little detail! Throughout the entire day I felt like a Princess, and my Prince even had a white horse to boot :).


Justin and I cannot wait to spend the rest of our lives together, and right now June 1st seems incredibly far away! Just like Justin said, we are beginning a new journey and are so excited to see what the Lord will do throughout our life together. I have been continually amazed by what the Lord has done in our lives thus far and it is so awesome to know that He holds the rest of our lives in His hands. These past few weeks have been like living in a dream, the kind that you hope you never wake up from - and guess what I don't have too because I get to marry Justin!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait for the day when we get to call each other husband and wife, we have decided that we like those words much better than fiance ;).


The ring which Justin designed for me and had
for about 3 1/2 months prior to proposing.


The horseback ride that Justin surprised me with that day. Justin is on Spirit and I'm on Frank. In the background is the coast of Santa Barbara.













3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim your video almost made me cry...I am soo happy for the two of you. Can you believe what wonderful guys we have met? CONGRATS AGAIN!
Love,
Jill

Matt and Jen Berry said...

Justin McKlopfenstuff, congratulations on the big engagement and I'm so proud of both of you. This reminds me of a story. There was once an old chinese man who lived in Shin Haling, and he had three daughters and the first daughter married a prince, the second married a farmer and the last one married a sheep hearder. Anyhow, moral of the story is that I think you two make a wonderful couple. I love ya, Justin...
Bear

Anonymous said...

you two are so absolutely adorable,
seriously CONGRATSSSSSS to you two!